2011年7月31日星期日

never had a dream come true

well the title was a joke lol actually this trip has helped me to accomplish my dreams since childhood. In China, before we graduate from elementary school or from middle school, we like to write something for each other about ourselves like our dream, interest. I still remember that before i entered into middle school, I wrote my dream was studying in Harvard University and travelling around Europe for one month with my best friend.

Now they all come true.

I don't have any special feeling or I even never realize that because its just like the way they are. I just know one day i am gonna study aboard in america and one day I will go to Europe by myself. I should really feel lucky about it cuz usually one never satisfy with the things they already have and want more.

Cheers from London.


没有评论:

发表评论