2011年7月13日星期三

tips for travelling to bath

Julia& I went to bath last weekend and stayed over one night from 7.8 to 7.9, here are some travel tips that might be helpful to you.


weather

ATTENTION!!!

Bath is a city that rains more and MORE and MORE often that any other city I have ever been and it rains REALLY REALLY hard. Friday was horrible and we couldnt go anywhere because of the shower. Saturday was nice and didnt rain at all;it really depends on the weather. SO BRING YOUR UMBRELLA!!

It was really cold for me too; I just wore a t-shirt and the northface jacket and I felt better when sun came out. SO BRING MORE CLOTHES w/ you!!

i was all wet =_=




hotel&transportation

Bath is during the high tourist season so it was really hard for me to find a cheap&clean B&B that near city center. We got lucky because the hotel I booked at first had computer error and actually didnt have room for us so they sent us to another hotel that originally request to stay 2-nights over weekend and it was a triple room!=)

The hotel was really pretty and I was so surprised and happy that it was located in the long massive buildings that make me feel like in london, tho i never been there before :P

Henrietta Street


our lovely lovely hotel


really small but cute lounge between stairs




Lastly, don't miss the city sightseeing bus, its only 8 dollars for student and valid for 2 days, we also used it as a normal bus to go anywhere we wanted. The skyline part was amazing. They took us uphill so that we could saw the whole city. There were also a lot of pretty villas.

I am just in love with this city!

没有评论:

发表评论